Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
T8RSP T8RSP is offline

Default Finding Blank Cells in a Range in Excel

Hi All,

I'm new here and to the wonderful world of coding in VB so please go
easy on me!

I am trying to teach myself a few bits and pieces that may come in
handy when I have to write code "for real", and I seem to be stuck on
what is probably a really basic problem!

When a link or a command button is pressed, I want it to look at a
certain range and see if any of the cells in the range are blank. If
they are, even if it is just one, I want a message box to appear saying
something like "More Data Needed", but if all have data in, I want a
macro to run.

The range I would need to look at is B15:K15.

Any help in the most basic form so my tiny brain can handle it would be
very much appreciated.

Many thanks in advance,

T8RSP

--