Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Chip Pearson Chip Pearson is offline

Default Public, Private, Event modules, Forms modules,,,

MySeq is created in a Before Double-Click Event

If by "created" you mean declared, then that variable is
accessible only within that procedure. You can access from
outside the procedure. If you need to share a variable between
two or more procedures, declare the variable outside of and prior
to any procedure in the module.

Cancel = True;
Does that matter?

No.

--
Cordially,
Chip Pearson

"Jim May" wrote in message
MySeq is created in a Before Double-Click Event
which after performing certain code ends with
Cancel = True;
Does that matter?
Jim

"Jim May" wrote in message
Yes, thanks, that got me PAST that Line, however I'm
now stopped at the next line with R/T 1004 App...
Holding the cursor over Sheet2.MySeq reads "EMPTY",
probably why it is bombing..
hummmm..
Appreciate your help.
Jim

"Chip Pearson" wrote in message
Tom's post had a typo: an exclamation mark where there should
have been a period.

Use
CurrRowNo = Sheet2.MySeq

--
Cordially,
Chip Pearson
Microsoft MVP - Excel
Pearson Software Consulting, LLC
www.cpearson.com

"Jim May" wrote in message
I think I did as you said, but now I'm getting
R/T 438 - Obj doesn't support this prop or meth..

After clicking Debug I'm taken to my user module code
window with highlite covering:
CurrRowNo = Sheet2!MySeq

Any thoughts on what I might try to fix?
TIA,
Jim

"Tom Ogilvy" wrote in message
assume it is typed/declared at the top of the sheet1 (code
name) module
outside any procedures

Public MySeq

then in the userform.

v = Sheet1!MySeq

Tom Ogilvy

"Jim May" wrote in message
Theis is probably simple, but not to me (at this point)...

If I assign a value (an integer, say 5) to a variable
"mySeq" while in an
Event module, say sheet1 and I need to "use it"
immediately in Command
button Click event
of a Form frmPOReqEdit, how would I do that?
TIA