Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Minitman[_4_] Minitman[_4_] is offline

Default Finding The Right Row To Do A VLOOKUP

Hey Barb,

Thanks for the quick reply.

Yes, it is a date and position.

In the "Daily" sheet each day has 2 'pages' (for printing) with 27 2
row sets of invoice information (19 on the right page and 8 on the
left page). the "Weekly" is an abbreviated version of the "Daily"
sheet showing one week per page with 9 entries per day instead
of 27. A further complicating factor is the order of display of the
"Daily" sheet, Number 1 position is at the bottom of the right hand
page and ascends to Number 19 at the top of the right hand page. Then
goes to number 20 at the bottom of the left hand page and goes up to
27. Only the first 9 from the right hand page are transferred because
of space constraints in the weekly format.

Any ideas or suggestions?

-Minitman

On Sun, 30 Oct 2005 19:22:38 -0500, "Barb Reinhardt"
wrote:

Can you give a specific example of what you want to match on your 2nd sheet?
I'm guessing it's a date, but I'm not sure.

"Minitman" wrote in message
.. .
Greetings,

I have a pair of schedule sheets that I cant seem to coordinate.

The first is a daily sheet which starts on the first of the month with
27 positions to fill. These are filled from an Input sheet - This
works fine.

The second sheet starts not at the first day of the month, but on
Monday of the week that the first day falls in.

I'm not sure what to write to get the values of the daily sheet to
show up in the weekly sheet?

I tried making a 14 year master set of sheets and manually pasting the
section of the month into the weekly sheet, but that is not working
very well.

I can send a copy of the sheets involved with this question, if anyone
is willing to look at it.

Any idea's will be most appreciated.

TIA

-Minitman