Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Tom Ogilvy Tom Ogilvy is offline

Default Refference Unbound Text Box

Dcount wouldn't even work with those arguments - it is totally based on
values in cells.

Textboxes can be bound to cells or filled with code.

Tom Ogilvy

wrote in message
ups.com...
I have an unbound text box on a form. The text box has a controll
source as follows:

=IIf(DateDiff("d",[DateSent],[DateReceived])<=5,"On
Time",IIf(DateDiff("d",[DateSent],[DateReceived])5,"Overdue","Not
Submitted"))

I have named the TextBox "PPSub".

My question is; can I now refference this text box in another unbound
text box somthing like this

=Dcount("*","frmPPTrax","PPSub='On Time'")

The frmPPTrax is the name of the form where said unbound text box
"PPSub" is located.

I just don't want to have to create a Dcount with that IIF statement in
it.

Thanks Everyone

Hope this was clear...