Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Tom Ogilvy Tom Ogilvy is offline

Default Need Help With Creating A Loop

Then it is as I said

Dim rng as Range
Dim sh as Worksheet
With Worksheets("PackingData")
set rng = .Range(Range("B2"),.Range("B2").End(xldown))
End With

for each cell in rng
set rw = cell.Resize(1,58)
set sh = activeSheet
Worksheets("PackingData").Select
rw.Select
' code to process the selected line/packing slip
Next

Tom Ogilvy

"zero635" wrote in
message ...

The macro I use is for packing slip. Line B2:BG2 house the information
for the packing slip. It includes data such has address, name, number,
etc. In the spreadsheet I am using I have say 15 lines 2 thru 16. When
I hit my macro it copies that line inserts it into the specified
template and then does the rest of my programming, taking out lines,
inserting, etc. But for me to do each line for each packing slip I
have to highlight the individual lines and hit the macro button for it
to go through it. I am trying to automate to do the first packing
slip, move to the next line setup that one, go on to the next line,
etc.. Everything that I have works so far, I didn't want to post all
my code because it is like 20 submodules (I think that is what they are
called), but if I must then I will. Hope this makes any sense. I know
what it is I am trying to do but explaining it is a different story.

Thanks,
Zero

--
zero635