Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Jim May Jim May is offline

Default Dump Utility for User form Application

Never mind Bob, I got it;
Appreciate the code.
Jim

"Jim May" wrote in message
Bob, Thanks..
Would I put this in a standard module (is personal.xls an option?)?
Where at present will this output go? Don't
I need to reference in a sheetname, like say "UFControlReport" ?
Jim

"Bob Phillips" wrote in message
Here's some code

Dim ctl As Object
Dim i As Long

On Error Resume Next
For Each ctl In UserForm1.Controls
i = i + 1
Cells(i, "A").Value = TypeName(ctl)
Cells(i, "B").Value = ctl.Name
Cells(i, "C").Value = ctl.Caption
Cells(i, "D").Value = ctl.Value
Next ctl

--

HTH

RP

"Jim May" wrote in message
Is there an excel utility that will "dump" to a sheet (with headings)
the
various Controls (name, caption, etc...) currently in use in a Project's
Forms folder? If so, where would I find such? I searched Google without

any
luck.
TIA,