Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default SQL query in Excel - help !

How have you built the query? Can we see the code?

--

HTH

RP

"facet" wrote in message
I needed to build a query within an Excel spreadsheet. This query takes
parameters form cells in other spreadsheet.
The problem I faced is that I don't know what value needs to be put into

the
cell in order to select all values for given parameter in the examlpe

below
this would be "Country" and "Product". I tried many things but none of

them
works e.g. "*"

.........WHERE (`Sheet1$`.Country=?) AND (`Sheet1$`.Product=?)

Thanks a milion for someone who know a simple solution.
Cheers