Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
macxpert[_2_] macxpert[_2_] is offline

Default COPY-PASTE Macro

Hello Leith,

Thanks for showing your keenness.

I want to copy mentioned data from one workbook to another workbook.
The destination workbook will remain the same but source workbook will
be diffrent each time with constant references.

And if the data is copied on destination workbook regardless where the
cursor is then how can I manage dataflow onto destination file. I don't
want data to spilt over the occupied cells. It would be acceptable too
if it leaves next 2 or 3 rows blank and then start copying data
again...

Does this explanation made myself more clear? Let me know.

Thanks again.

macXpert

--
macxpert