Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
K Dales[_2_] K Dales[_2_] is offline

Default Input Box Timer

Not with an inputbox, since once the inputbox is waiting for input you have
no way to control it. But you could duplicate it with a userform and do
whatever you want, including setting up a timer with Excels' OnTime method.
See help files for OnTime documentation and how to use it.
--
- K Dales

"Michael Smith" wrote:

Ok here's a fun one. I have an "OK Cancel input box" with a default
value already supplied. Can I have it automatically accept the default
value after 10 seconds of idle Input box.

Interested to see if there is a way!
-Mike