Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Mark E. Deardorff[_2_] Mark E. Deardorff[_2_] is offline

Default I lost my macros!

I had the sheet and module open and used Find with no luck. Where O where
could they be?

"Jim Thomlinson" wrote:

In the VB editor hit Ctrl + F (find). Now select Entire Project option
button. Now try to find anything (the Letter A or something like that...)
That would be one easy way of finding the code.

In the VBE you need to double click on the sheet or module in the Explorer
to see the code... That might be the reason you are not seeing the code.
--
HTH...

Jim Thomlinson

"Mark E. Deardorff" wrote:

I have a spreadsheet that I wrote a few years ago that used a couple of VBA
macros. The macros performed a regula falsi root find. The problem is that I
cannot find the macros to view and modify them. I have opened the VBA editor
and opened the but cannot find the macros in "Sheet1" or "This Workbook". I
am stuck trying to find them. (BTW, the calculations are being performed so
that I know these macros are somewhere!)

Any suggestions?