Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
[email protected] Bowbender@gmail.com is offline

Default Yes, I'm an idiot...But I cannot seem to divide two values in VBA see below

Obviously I'm a ultra newbie to this. I tried searching this group and
find stuff that is close, but not what I need. If fear that I am
looking for something that is so easy, that everyone else has figured
it out. Hence, I cannot find the right solution.

See below for the oh so eloquent abortion of code that I have brought
together.

Dim span As Range
Dim divisions As Range
Set span.Value = Worksheets("Sheet1").Range("G20")
Set divisions.Value = Worksheets("Sheet1").Range("E20")
Set answer.Value = span.Value / divisions.Value
Worksheets("Sheet1").Range("J20").Value = answer.Value

Now that I have the masses writhing in pain from my stupidity, could
someone rectify the situation for this dolt.