Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Mike K[_4_] Mike K[_4_] is offline

Default Preventing only one cell from recalculating

Is there any way to prevent the worksheet from recalculating only if a
certain cell changes? I have code like below:

If Target.Address = CELL_ENTER_DATE Then
Application.Calculation = xlManual ...

The problem is Worksheet_Change is called *after* all the formulas are
recalculated on the worksheet. Now, I know I can go to Tools/Options
and change the worksheet's calculation method to Manual, but I don't
want it to be manual. I only want to stop the auto-calc if a certain
cell changes. Does anyone know if that is possible?