Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Jim May Jim May is offline

Default how does one use the NETWORKDAYS function in a excel VB macro?

Yes, I did recently install 2003;
What about the fact (earlier q) that in the case of my two dialog boxes
Excel reg, and VBE -- when I select the files and click on Browse - I'm not
immediately "attached" to the file in my folder:
C:\Program Files\Microsoft Office\OFFICE11\Library\Analysis
where it resides?
hummmmm...
Appreciate your assistance,
Jim

"Norman Jones" wrote in message
Hi Jim,

So the file name is:

ATPVBAEN.xls

Indeed: A(nalysis) T(ool) P(ak) VBA EN(glish)

A touch of momentary dyslexia on my part!

As to the immediate window entries, those would appear to be benign and
the result of a setup report which MS have failed tp expunge in your
version - I may be mistaken, but did you not recentlty install xl2003?

I do not use xl2003, at least not here, and I have not had your
experience. Others will, therefore, be better able to comment.

---
ards,
Norman

"Jim May" wrote in message
Also now when I close and re-enter my VBE environmnet my immediate window
contains:

[auto_open] <
[SetupFunctionIDs] <
[SetupFunctionIDs]
[PickPlatform] <
[PickPlatform]
[VerifyOpen] <
[VerifyOpen] 1
[RegisterFunctionIDs] <
[RegisterFunctionIDs]
[auto_open]

How can I Clean-this-up, where it
no longer appears?

"Jim May" wrote in message
I just went to my VBE Tools REferences to see if I had this loaded, and I
didn't see it.
I went to reg Excel and did Tools, Add-Ins
Saw "Analysis-Tool-Pak-VBA << Unchecked
so I checked it and OK'd out.
I closed Excel totally, and reloaded.

Then I went back to VBE - Tools References, and there
saw atpvbaen.xls listed, but unchecked.. so I checked it.
and Ok'd out.
So the file name is:

ATPVBAEN.xls

Last thing (with question) - Now even though the ToolsPak-VBA box is
checked IN BOTH REG EXCEL
AND VBE-Tools REf, when I highlight it (in either window) and click on
the browse button I'm taken to a Folder without the atpvbaen appearing

Independently, in Explorer I can find the atpvbaen.xla file in:
C:\Program Files\Microsoft Office\OFFICE11\Library\Analysis

I must guess that mysteriously I'm "hooked-Up" somehow////???

"Norman Jones" wrote in message
Hi AC,

Tools | check 'APTVBAEN.XLS'

Should read:

Tools References | Check 'APTBAEN.XLS'

---
Regards,
Norman

"Norman Jones" wrote in message
Hi AC,

In the VBE, add a reference to the analysis toolpak VBA:

Tools | check 'APTVBAEN.XLS'

---
Regards,
Norman