Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
nsv[_4_] nsv[_4_] is offline

Default Get back from chart to spreadsheet

I have a tiny piece of code which I use to adjust the axis on a chart
after having changed parameters on the spreadsheet. After the
adjustment I want the cursor to return to the cell I used last, and the
only way I can think of is to write like this:

..ScaleType = xlLogarithmic
..DisplayUnit = xlNone
End With
SendKeys "{esc}"
SendKeys "{esc}"
SendKeys "{esc}"
End Sub

- and all three ESC's are necessary. The first deselects axis for
chart, the next deselects chart for pushbutton and the third deselects
pushbotton for spreadsheet.
I don't like this solution. I find it clumsy and would like a more
elegant approach.

NSV

--
nsv