Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Jim May Jim May is offline

Default how does one use the NETWORKDAYS function in a excel VB macro?

I just went to my VBE Tools REferences to see if I had this loaded, and I
didn't see it.
I went to reg Excel and did Tools, Add-Ins
Saw "Analysis-Tool-Pak-VBA << Unchecked
so I checked it and OK'd out.
I closed Excel totally, and reloaded.

Then I went back to VBE - Tools References, and there
saw atpvbaen.xls listed, but unchecked.. so I checked it.
and Ok'd out.
So the file name is:

ATPVBAEN.xls

Last thing (with question) - Now even though the ToolsPak-VBA box is checked
IN BOTH REG EXCEL
AND VBE-Tools REf, when I highlight it (in either window) and click on the
browse button I'm taken to a Folder without the atpvbaen appearing

Independently, in Explorer I can find the atpvbaen.xla file in:
C:\Program Files\Microsoft Office\OFFICE11\Library\Analysis

I must guess that mysteriously I'm "hooked-Up" somehow////???

"Norman Jones" wrote in message
Hi AC,

Tools | check 'APTVBAEN.XLS'

Should read:

Tools References | Check 'APTBAEN.XLS'

---
Regards,
Norman

"Norman Jones" wrote in message
Hi AC,

In the VBE, add a reference to the analysis toolpak VBA:

Tools | check 'APTVBAEN.XLS'

---
Regards,
Norman