Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Lizz45ie[_6_] Lizz45ie[_6_] is offline

Default Help with InputBox in a Macro

I'm used the Macro recorder to create a new Macro to extract data out of
my master worksheet. The macro worked until I added the "InputBox " to
my macro.
The inputbox prompt me for the dates but it doesn't return any records
for the specified timeframe. Please see the code I'm using to retrieve
the records.

Starting = InputBox(Prompt:="Enter Starting Date as mm/dd/yyyy")
Ending = InputBox(Prompt:="Enter Ending Date as mm/dd/yyyy")
Selection.AutoFilter Field:=37, Criteria1:=Starting,
Operator:=xlAnd _
, Criteria2:=Ending
Selection.AutoFilter Field:=39, Criteria1:="ZMO"
Selection.AutoFilter Field:=35, Criteria1:="A"

Thanks for any help.

--
Lizz45ie
Lizz45ie's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...o&userid=23410