Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
David Sisson[_2_] David Sisson[_2_] is offline

Default listbox rowsource from wrong workbook

I have two workbooks open at the same time.

The macros are running from WB1 and processing info to and from WB2.

In WB1, I have a userform with a listbox. In the initialize sub of the
userform, I use rowsource to populate listbox from a Sheet located in
WB1. I have a fully qualified path to range.

The problem is that rowsource uses data from WB2, not WB1, to populate
listbox.

Here is the line of code from initialize sub.
ufRemList.lbTailNum.RowSource =
Workbooks("WB1.xls").Worksheets("Sheet3").Range("E 5:e184").Address(External
= True)