Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
R. Choate R. Choate is offline

Default Extract 10 digit number from string

I need to find and extract a 10 digit number from a string which might contain more than one numeric string, but there would only be
one string of that length. I'm going to have to find out how to do this and then loop through a long list and extract that number
and place it in the first cell to the right (column B). I've been at this all morning. I'm out of ideas. Surely there is an easy way
to do this that I'm just not thinking of. Help !

Thanks in advance !

Richard
--
RMC,CPA