Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
K Dales[_2_] K Dales[_2_] is offline

Default Programming graphs to be placed in determined cell area

Ranges (i.e. cells) have a top, left, width and height property, and so do
ChartObjects. So set them equal; e.g. for fitting a chart to the range
B2:F20 you could do this:

Set MyGraph = Worksheets("SheetName").ChartObjects(1)
Set MyRange = Worksheets("SheetName").Range("B2:F20")
MyGraph.Top = MyRange.Top
MyGraph.Left = MyRange.Left
MyGraph.Width = MyRange.Width
MyGraph.Height = MyRange.Height

--
- K Dales

"Moises" wrote:

I created a macro that genereates a set of graphs from a determined number of
data in an array, everytime that the program creates a graph , this graph is
placed in a specific (fixed) place in the sheet, what should I do to move the
graph every time it is created to a cell area that I know and I can control ?

Thanks for your help
Moises