Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Niek Otten Niek Otten is offline

Default Regression in VBA

Hi Noah,

AFAIK, there is no REGRESS function in Analysis Toolpak.
BTW, if you have ATPVBAEN checked in Add-ins, you can use its functions in
VBA without the preceding filename.

For regression, look in he

Kind regards,

Niek Otten

"Noah" wrote in message
I am interested in running a regression in vba, but I don't know what the
arguments are in the function. I tried looking in VB help and in the
discussion groups, but couldn't find anything where all of the arguments
are
spelled out. Can anyone help me with what all of the arguments are with
the
function:

Application.Run "ATPVBAEN.XLA!Regress", , , False, False, ,
ActiveSheet _
.Range("$A$1"), False, False, False, False, , False

Thanks!
Noah