Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
sharpie23 sharpie23 is offline

Default Mult. wrkbk copy, from cell reference

Here's the Deal,

I am trying to write a Sub that will lookup the 36-40 file names on
sheet(2) column E of my MAIN wrkbook. It will then go into each of the
36-40 wrkbooks , sheet(1) of each wrkbook, and search down column K.
Everywhere there is a "Q" in a column it will copy all info in that row
(from column A to H) and then paste that info on Sheet(3) of the MAIN
wrkbook. Obviously each new paste will need to be placed at the first
empty row.

I have played around with several ways of doing this but I am running
into a lack of experience. :-(

Any thoughts?