Jim Cone

JayWes,

If, for example, a hyperlink was in cell C6, the following macro
placed in the worksheet module would "run" the hyperlink.
You can place a button from the Forms toolbar on the sheet and
attach the macro to it...

Sub GoThere()
Me.Range("C6").Hyperlinks(1).Follow False
End Sub

Jim Cone

"JayWes" wrote in message
I've set up a database made up of 60 + files and god knows how many
worksheets using hyperlinks; however, I would like use buttons instead of
hyperlinks in some cases because it looks more professional and indicative of
what one would expect a database to look like. Anyways, I need the links to
be able to jump to a specific cell in a specific worksheet in a specific
workbook just like I'm able to do using hyperlinks. Help Pl