Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Hans Knudsen[_2_] Hans Knudsen[_2_] is offline

Default International issue (Excel XP)

Hello
Let's say I wish to use a formula something like the following:
=IF(A1="DK", 10.000.000, 10,000,000)

That is, I want to have a number formatted according to Danish respectively US standard depending upon the contents of A1. Danish
standard is period as thousand separator. I wonder if it might be possible to do this by a user defined function. I am aware that I
can change the number handling in the Tools, Options, International dialog box, but then it has effect for the whole workbook. I
need to use Danish number format in one sheet of a workbook and US number format in another sheet.

Hans Knudsen