Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Ben Ben is offline

Default SUMIF

Hi all,

I am wondering if there's a way to use SUMIF(range, criteria) if the range
is not a contiguous, ie, the data is on the same row but in non-contiguous
columns. I am looking to use it in my code to replace a very long formula.
But I tried to use it in the formula, where the range is not contiguous. But
that didn't work. Is there any way to make it work with non contiguous
ranges? If there is, I would also like to copy down this column with the
same formula to work on the corresponding row. Thanks for sharing your
thought.

Ben