Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
John John is offline

Default endless loop help

I want to copy values on one page and paste them onto another. Sometimes my
find should find only one entry, other times it should find a few... either
way I am stuck since I added the loop command. Not real familiar with how
the DO and LOOP commands work. here is the code... can someone tell me why
I am in an endless loop

Application.ScreenUpdating = False
ActiveCell.Copy
Range("z1").Select
ActiveCell.PasteSpecial xlPasteValues
Range("j10:m10").Select
Selection.ClearContents
Range("a1").Select
Dim rngToSearch As Range
Dim wks As Worksheet
Dim rngFound As Range
Dim WhatToFind As Variant

Sheets("Contacts").Select
Set wks = Sheets("Assignments")
Set rngToSearch = Sheets("contacts").Columns(1)
'Set WhatToFind = wks.Range("z1").Value

On Error Resume Next
Set rngFound = rngToSearch.find(what:=wks.Range("z1").Value,
LookIn:=xlValues, lookat:=xlWhole)

If rngFound Is Nothing Then
MsgBox "error"
Else
Do
rngFound.Resize(1, 4).Copy
wks.Select
Range("j9").Select
'Selection.End(xlDown).Select
ActiveCell.Offset(1, 0).Select
Selection.PasteSpecial xlPasteValues
Loop Until rngFound.Value < rngFound.Offset(1, 0).Value
'If rngFound.Value = rngFound.Offset(1, 0) Then
Set rngFound = rngToSearch.FindNext
'Else
'GoTo ender:
'End If