Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Norman Jones Norman Jones is offline

Default Menu bar question

Hi Alan,

Try:
Application.CommandBars("Query")
or
Application.CommandBars("Query Layout")

---
Regards,
Norman

wrote in message
I have added the following to my right click before to add an item to the
menu bar.

Private Sub Worksheet_BeforeRightClick(ByVal Target As Range, Cancel As
Boolean)

Dim NewItem As CommandBarButton

Application.CommandBars("Cell").Reset

If Not Application.Intersect(Target, Range("c2:AZ1000")) _
Is Nothing Then
Set NewItem = Application.CommandBars("Cell").Controls.Add
With NewItem
.Caption = "Show Open Cuts/Po's"
.OnAction = "ShowDetail"
.BeginGroup = True
End With

However I'm now trying to add it to the right click on some cells that I
don't think have the "CELL" command bar as the one that's being used.
I'm trying to add it on a cell that is part of a MS Query.

Can you tell me the commandbar to add it to, or tell me some way to
determine what the command bar should be?

Thanks,
Alan Sawyer