Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Shane Malden Shane Malden is offline

Default Email with no prompts

Hi. I know this has probably been asked 100 times but I haven't been able
to find the answer so I'm hoping someone is able to help. I have an Excel
Spreadsheet that reads in a text file and splits this over several sheets,
depending on the data. I then send these sheets as an email. As I'm using
outlook the user is prompted that an external application is trying to send
an email, are you sure you want to allow this. Is there anyway for Outlook
to accept Excel as an email sender or is there another way to send emails
without this prompt? I am using Office 2003.

Regards,
Shane