Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
John Coleman John Coleman is offline

Default Restoring Line Numbers

caldog wrote:
Chip thanks for the reply, but you see I'm a very old gentleman and that the
way I use t oprogram. Just now trying to get my hands around this VBA coding
and it is very hard for me to get it.

Hi,
The code fragment you gave brought back memories of programming the
TRS-80 (which my father bought when I was still a high-school student
in the 70s). For years I got away from programming, until I started
writing Excel macros about 5 years ago. I found Walkenbach's small book
"Excel VBA for Dummies" a useful tool for making the transition from
old-style Basic to new-style Basic. After I got through that I was
ready to tackle more ambitious books.

-John Coleman