Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Match data in separate columns!

For i = 1 to Cells(Rows.Count,"A").End(xlUp).Row
If Cells(I,"B").Value = Cells(i,"H").Value Then
If rng Is Nothing Then
set rng = Rows(i)
Else
Set rng = Union(rng,Rows(i))
End If
End iF
Next i

If Not rng Is Nothing Then
rng.copy Worksheets("Sheet2").Range("A1")

HTH

RP

"Shandy720" wrote
in message ...

Hi can someone please give me a little advice on the following,
hopefully if is a simple problem. I have a range of data but am only
interested in rows where the cells in two specific columns are equal.
Therefore I want a macro which will looks through the data and
highlights any rows which have the same value in columns 'B' and 'H',
then copies and pastes this data in another worksheet.

Any help would be very much appreciated,
Thanks kindly,
Andrew

--
Shandy720