Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Tushar Mehta Tushar Mehta is offline

Default Help with Progress indicator script

In article ,
says...
Hi all, i have some code that inserts some folders on the c drive and
then a shortcut on the desktop and checks that a certain drive is
mapped, this takes a while and i am trying to add a progress indicator.
I have got J. Walkenbachs's book with the CD and have seen his code,
however the counter updates with the loop, but my code hase no loop ?
Would one have to put updates at certain stages in the code to update
the progress indicator ? or how would one do it ?

Les Stout

If I understand you correctly, yes, you would put the progress bar
updates at appropriate stages in your code.

Tushar Mehta
www.tushar-mehta.com
Custom MS Office productivity solutions