Old October 25th 05, 04:12 AM posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
smck smck is offline

Default Macro for a Rotating Shift Schedule

I am not sure if this is possible however, I am posting it in case someone
has a macro and does not mind sharing it.

I would like a macro to generate rotating shifts schedule based on the
following:
Person A works on Monday (8-4), Tuesday (8-5), Wednesday (1-9) and every 1st
weekend (8-4)
Person B works on Monday (8-5), Thursday (1-9), Friday (8-5) and every 2nd
weekend (8-4)
Person C works on Tuesday (1-9), Thursday (8-4) Friday (8-5) and Every 3rd
weekend (8-4)

Any help or suggestions is greatly appreciated.
Thanks.