Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
stacy[_2_] stacy[_2_] is offline

Default Run VBA on Checkbox Value

Hello... I have what is probably a simple problem, but can't figure out
a solution. I have a worsheet that contains cells for Contact
information (e.g. Name, Phone Number, etc.). In addition, there is
another, identical group of cells asking for the same Contact
information... THis information will either be identical to what we
provided by the user before, or something completely different.

What I would like to do is to simplify the process when the information
will be identical by adding a Checkbox next to the second section
stating basically "If the following information the same as above,
please check here...". When the check the Checkbox, I will pull the
information from Cells (let's say) A1, A2 ans A3, and place in B1, B2
and B3.

The problem I am running into is that I can get the information to
populate just fine. However, if they were to change their mind, and
UNcheck the Checkbox, I would like to undo the process, basically
erasing the information.

Any ideas would be greatly appreciated. And as always, thanks in
advance!!!