Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Tom Ogilvy Tom Ogilvy is offline

Default How can Rowsource be used for a combobox on a form?

Load MainMenu
With Worksheets("Sheet1")
set rng = .Range(.Cells(1,1),.Cells(1,1).End(xldown))
End With
MainMenu.Combobox1.Rowsource = rng.Address(External:=True)
MainMenu.Show

although I have never had trouble with
With Worksheets("Sheet1")
set rng = .Range(.Cells(1,1),.Cells(1,1).End(xldown))
End With
MainMenu.Combobox1.Rowsource = rng.Address(External:=True)
MainMenu.Show

As soon as you reference MainMenu, it is loaded.

Tom Ogilvy

"Matt" wrote in message
oups.com...
I use:

MainMenu.Show

to bring up the form.

I cant use rowsource before MainMenu.Show or it gives an error. I cant
use it after MainMenu.Show because then the form is already there and
the rows not adjusted ...

Matt