Mike Middleton

skw -

Maybe it's there but not visible. Click somewhere on the chart, and use the
up-down arrow keys to select the data series (watch the formula bar to see
when that specific =SERIES(...) is selected). Then choose Format (main menu
item) Selected Data Series, and make some color changes on the Pattern tab.

- Mike
www.mikemiddleton.com

"skw" wrote in message
I have a linear chart, with 5 plot lines currently showing. Wanting to add
6th line, I added the data label, and made sure the source data was
correct
(it matches the formatting of the other 5). No matter what I try, the 6th
line is not appearing on the chart. Does anyone have any suggestions?

Thank you!