Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
bern bern is offline

Default Deleting row after 14 days if...

Hi All
Can anybody help with this problem, I have a worksheet that lists all
jobs that require a revisit i.e. part required etc after an engineer
visit.

Columns A - H contain all the details, and Columns I - J contain a
Yes/No dropdown, defaulted to No. Column I would wait for a reference
number before job can be done, and Col J is when a job is completed. So
eventually both cells will say 'Yes.

As this list is emailed every week and would eventually build up, the
jobs that are completed can be deleted so can I put in a macro to
delete any row where column's ‘I and ‘J are both ‘Yes after 14 days.

The reason for the 14 days is so that any emailed sheet would contain
the completed jobs at least once.

Hope this is clear enough
Bern

--