John Mansfield

You can use code like the following to refer to the range
name for the series . . .

ActiveChart.SeriesCollection(1).Values = "='filename.xls'!
Rangename"

I'm not aware that you can easily do the same thing for
each individual point within the series. That would imply
that you are trying to chart a group of noncontiguous
ranges within a single series which does not sound too
efficient.

Hope this helps.

John Mansfield