Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
JT JT is offline

Default tab order

I have a form that I'm trying to set the tab order. There are 6 items within
a frame and 3 buttons. I have coded the tab order so it should (1) tab
through 3 items in the frame, (2) then tab through the 3 buttons, and (3)
then tab through the remaining 3 items in the frame.

However, that does not happen. It tabs through the 6 items in the frame
before tabbing through the 3 buttons. My guess is it defaults and will tab
through all of the items through the frame first before tabbing through the
other controls.

Is there a way around this or do I have to add another frame for the last 3
items within my original frame?

Thanks for the help.........
--
JT