Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Vacation's Over Vacation's Over is offline

Default Change colour of bars/lines in charts when data in rows/colums

How did the values on the sheet get assigned to the chart?

Your posted code does not show the assignment

"RodP" wrote:

Hiya (err Vacation's Over - Hope you had a good time!),

Thanks for the reply. I've found that if the data in changed around so that
it is 'by column' then the series names changes to Sales '04 and Sales '05.
I'm unable to find out what the category name is for each point within the
series (ie. Tesco, Sainsbury, Asda etc.).

Do you have any other ideas?

Many thanks in advance

RodP