Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Rob Crawford Rob Crawford is offline

Default Transfer data to form from Excel range upon loading of form.

Hi. I'd like to know if it's possible for a list box (or any type) to return
the value already in the excel cell "range" that is specified upon opening of
the form.

If I have a list of values (say 1,2,3,4,5), and have run the program
previously, selecting "2", when I (re)open the form up, i'd like the box on
the form to already have the "2" within it. I've tried various things with
rowsource, etc, but can't seem to get this to work. Any Ideas please? (using
excel2002)
Regards,
Rob.