Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Craig Craig is offline

Default Macro to take selected cells times a selected cell

Thanks! Exactly what I needed!

"Bob Phillips" wrote in message
Sub MultiplyByB2()
Dim cell As Range

For Each cell In Selection
If IsNumeric(cell.Value) Then
cell.Formula = "=" & cell.Value & "*B2"
End If
Next cell

HTH

RP

"Craig" wrote in message
I have a row of hardcoded numbers in cells A1, A2, A3 A4. I want to be

able
to highlight(select) the above cells and have them be multiplied by B2.

Is
this possible.

I have a huge worksheet that has all hardcoded numbers that I need to be
multiplied by a certain cell. In the above instance B2.

So instead of going into each cell, placing an "=" in front of the value

and
then putting an * B2 at the end of the value in each cell, I am trying to
figure out how set up a macro and do it automatically.