Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Craig Craig is offline

Default Macro to take selected cells times a selected cell

I have a row of hardcoded numbers in cells A1, A2, A3 A4. I want to be able
to highlight(select) the above cells and have them be multiplied by B2. Is
this possible.

I have a huge worksheet that has all hardcoded numbers that I need to be
multiplied by a certain cell. In the above instance B2.

So instead of going into each cell, placing an "=" in front of the value and
then putting an * B2 at the end of the value in each cell, I am trying to
figure out how set up a macro and do it automatically.