Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
cheaperThanAPro[_12_] cheaperThanAPro[_12_] is offline

Default Is it possible to paste data into a UserForm?

Well, this UserForm is becoming less and less of interest to us all the
time. This may be its death knell.

Our input people don't type the data: they copy and paste it from other
electronic sources. Is it possible to copy text from, say, an e-mail
message, and paste it into a text box on a UserForm? If so, how do I
convince the form (or text box) to allow that? I am on a Macintosh, by
the way. I've tried Command-V (the usual pasting keystroke) and nothing
happens.

If not, *please* get your act together on the Macintosh, Microsoft. If
my users can't tab between textboxes on the form *and* they can't paste
into textboxes, there's no point in the UserForms for us. It's enough
to send one to Open Office, good Mac gui or not, it really is. I know
we're the "enemy" platform, but if you're gonna develop for us,
*develop* for us!

ctap

--
cheaperThanAPro