Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Peter T Peter T is offline

Default problem userform disappears

Hi Pierre,

Sorry for confusing your name with someone else last time.

Your main form ('startformulier') might disappear (ie get placed under)
depending on respective sizes & positions of that & your 'disclaimer' form.
You can of course change either or both positions before showing the
disclaimer form. Apart from that I don't quite follow what you want to do
differently.

Regards,
Peter T

"Pierre via OfficeKB.com" <u13950@uwe wrote in message
Hi Peter,

Your code works fine but now the main form ('startformulier') disappers
completely when the 'disclaimer' form is shown. Can i have the

'disclaimer'
form shown and close on top of the 'startformulier' form ?
thanks for your input !
Pierre

Peter T wrote:
Hi Bart,

I'm not sure why clicking the OK to unload your disclaimer for causes

your
main form to unload. However if user clicks the little "x" it would. Try
something like

in your 'startformulier' form

Private Sub but_disclaimer_Click()
' me.hide
disclaimer.Show
' me.show
End Sub

in your discalimer form

Private Sub but_ok_Click()
Unload Me
End Sub

Private Sub UserForm_QueryClose(Cancel As Integer, CloseMode As Integer)
Dim Ans As Long
If CloseMode = vbFormControlMenu Then
but_ok_Click

You might also want to set the Cancel property of but_ok_Click to True.

Regards,
Peter T

Hi,

[quoted text clipped - 28 lines]

but i feel this is not the right way to do this.