Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Tom Ogilvy Tom Ogilvy is offline

Default Listbox counter help

Are we supposed to see a difference? Or are you saying there is no
difference. Maybe I missed it, but the left and right sides look identical.

Tom Ogilvy

"Leith Ross" wrote
in message ...

Hello asmenut,

The problem lies in removing the item from the collection. The examples
will illustrate what happens when an item is remove...

Code:
--------------------

LIST BEFORE AN ITEM IS REMOVED LIST AFTER AN ITEM IS REMOVED
Index Value Index Value
0 "Rescinds PEC" 0 "Rescinds PEC"
1 "Preventive Action" 1 "Preventive Action"
2 "UL/CSA/CE Affected" 2 "UL/CSA/CE Affected"
3 "Manual Change Required" 3 "Manual Change Required"
4 "S/N at Changeover" 4 "S/N at Changeover"
5 "Cost Increase over 5%" 5 "Cost Increase over 5%"

--
Leith Ross

Leith Ross's Profile:

View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread...hreadid=478481