Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Optitron[_24_] Optitron[_24_] is offline

Default Documnet Number

I have document numbers (doc#) in this format 5298T800. The 5298 change
each day, julian date. The last 2 digits go from 00 to 99 for eac
document. I have a column with these document numbers assigned to eac
order I make. I would like at the top of that column to know whic
document number would be next. So basically it should find the highes
doc# and tell me what the next number should be, i.e. 5289T801. Th
julian date doesn't need to change unless you know how to program it
It will need to start over at zero when it gets to 99

--
Optitro
Optitron's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...fo&userid=2672