Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
goober[_6_] goober[_6_] is offline

Default Copy multiple collumns with multiple conditions.

I have a spreadsheet in which I need to copy data from four collumn
into 58 collumns with all the numbers in each collumn that correspond
with the new letter. Example:
ABC BCD CDA DAB
A: 1 2 3 4
B: 5 6 7 8
C: 9 10 11 12
D: 13 14 15 16
E: 17 18 19 20

Result

A B C D Collumns repeat
A: 1 2 3 4
B: 5 6 7 8
C: 9 10 11 12
D: 13 14 15 16
E: 17 18 19 20
F: 3 1 1 2
G: 7 5 5 6
H: 11 9 9 10
I: 15 13 13 14
J: 19 17 17 18
K: 4 4 2 3
L: 8 8 6 7
M: 12 12 10 11
N: 16 16 14 15
O: 20 20 18 19

I was able to manage this using array functions but th
information in the first page changes fairly often and I need th
result sheet to remain static. After the first four collumns the dat
will be arranged differently.(I already have code to sort it after i
has been placed).

If anyone could point me in the right direction to do this I woul
appreciate it

--
goobe
goober's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...fo&userid=1983