Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Gary Keramidas Gary Keramidas is offline

Default how can I get the maximal used column in the specified row?

this will give you the last row in column a

lastrow = Worksheets("Sheet1").Cells(Rows.Count, "A").End(xlUp).Row

so range("A" & lastrow +1) would be the next row to add something

change the sheet and column reference to your need
--

Gary

"lvcha.gouqizi" wrote in message
oups.com...
I want to append some information to a specified row. I only know using
ctrl+End can get the last cell in the whole sheet, but how about just
the last cell in a row? Thanks.