Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Tenacity Tenacity is offline

Default Macro edits won't work

The first 3 commands of this macro work fine. Not knowing much about VBA, to
try to add 2 more commands, I copied and pasted a working command twice and
substituted the characters I wanted to manipulate in commands 4 and 5.

Commands 4 and 5 don't work.

How can I troubleshoot this and see where is the problem so I can correct it.

Tx for your help. The macro is as follows (hopefully it is readable in this
forum)"

Sub Second_Macro_Rate_Comparisons()
'
' Change_Cellular_in_parentheses Macro
' Macro recorded 3/4/2005 by Edits
'

'
Cells.Replace What:=" (Cellular)", Replacement:="-Cellular", LookAt:= _
xlPart, SearchOrder:=xlByRows, MatchCase:=False,
SearchFormat:=False, _
ReplaceFormat:=False
Cells.Replace What:=" GSM", Replacement:="-Cellular", LookAt:= _
xlPart, SearchOrder:=xlByRows, MatchCase:=False,
SearchFormat:=False, _
ReplaceFormat:=False
Cells.Replace What:=" - ", Replacement:="-", LookAt:=xlPart, SearchOrder _
:=xlByRows, MatchCase:=False, SearchFormat:=False,
ReplaceFormat:=False
Cells.Replace What:="(", Replacement:="-", LookAt:=xlPart, SearchOrder _
:=xlByRows, MatchCase:=False, SearchFormat:=False,
ReplaceFormat:=False
Cells.Replace What:=")", Replacement:="", LookAt:=xlPart, SearchOrder _
:=xlByRows, MatchCase:=False, SearchFormat:=False,
ReplaceFormat:=False
End Sub