Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming,microsoft.public.excel
Matt Childs Matt Childs is offline

Default Pivot Table Programming

Haukwa wrote:
Matt,

I was able to get your code to work by doing the following:
- I had to Dim the PivotField and DataField variables. Without a Dim
statement, I was getting a 'Compile Error: Variable not Defined'.
- I had to have a pivot table with a field labeled
"[Time].[Week].[Week]"

After that, the program pivoted the field from a row to a column. The
1004 error told me that the program could not find the field name you
were referencing. That's when I changed one of the labels in my pivot
table.

Does that help?

Gerry

Yep - it does. Followed your steps and got it working. Thanks,

Matt