Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Patrick Molloy[_2_] Patrick Molloy[_2_] is offline

Default Offset (start after last row of previous procedure)-Merging ma

The news group viewer that I use does not allow attachments, and I'd be
surprised if anyone opened an attachment that could run live code.
Usually better to display the offending code with as much description as
possible.

Sub GetValue(Thisdate as date)

IF ThisDate Cdate("3-feb-2005") Then
ExtractDataY_Click
else
ExtractDataX_Click
end if

End Sub

"Mslady" wrote:

I have attached the sheet with my macro (zip file above)

Macro is located in sheet2.
I have imported the textfile inside the sheet.
You may Click on the second button to run the code.

Thank you.

--
Mslady
Mslady's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...o&userid=27776